SUMMER ESSENTIALS!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015




Hello everyone! It's been a while since my last post and I apologize for that! I just got really busy with my siblings graduation as well as Ramadhan so I didn't really have time to post anything.
Anyways, lets get straight into this post!
Today, I decided to share with you all my summer essentials and what I usually use during this hot weather.
Toronto is known for its bipolar weather and so my essentials include a wide range of items.

First off, I wanna start off with my sunglasses.

These are my Ray Ban sunglasses and just like all sunglasses, they protect my eyes from the sun. They are super cute and are so helpful when driving around from place to place since it blocks the sunlight from my eyes.

The next thing I want to share with you all are the two lipsticks I use so much during this season.








These are the swatches of the two lipsticks.
The one on the left is Covergirl Colourlicious Lipstick in the shade Eternal Ruby (318). I love the formula of these lipsticks so much! It's so creamy and the it last on my lips for a good amount of time considering it isn't a matte lipstick. I also love the shade since it's bright and colourful making it perfect for summer. On the right is Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in the shade Mascate. This is a beautiful, bold, red lipstick that lasts FOREVER on the lips. It is on the pricey side but these lipsticks are well worth it if you're looking for a good matte formula. I just love wearing this lipstick over a lipliner during sunny days! It's gorgeous!

The third thing I want to share is actually one of my favourite pieces of clothing I own. It's my jean jacket.



I bought it last year from GARAGE for $50CAD and I'm glad I bought it. I always wear it during the summer since it goes with everything I wear. I just pair it up with a cute dress and some Gladiators. Speaking of Gladiators..




I've been loving these gladiators that my aunt bought for me from America. It's from Michael Kors and they are so comfy to walk on. Most importantly, they go with everything I wear!

Last but definitely not least, I want to share with you all my favourite scent of the summer.


I got this from Victorias Secret and it's called Love Spell. It's smells heavenly. It's fruity and sweet and honestly, if I could eat it I would! I cannot leave my home without it and as you can see, I'm almost done half of the bottle already.

I hope you all enjoyed reading my post today! I hope you all leave me a comment down below as to what your summer essentials are so that I could reply to them!
As for all of you fasting this month of Ramadhan, I hope you have a blessed month and enjoy the last days we have! God willing, you're blessings will be accepted!
Love you lots!
-xo

7 comments:

  1. Love the gladiators Amaal!! You should totally consider posting OOTD's when you wear them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Humi! I'm thinking of posting some! Thanks so much babe!
      -xo
      Amaal

      Delete
  2. I love your gladiator sandals 'tres chic' and the Nar's Muscatte lipstick needs to be in my make up immediately! How much is it do you know ? xx http://www.fadedspring.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ana! Thank you so much! You definitely need to try it out! You'd love it!
      The lipstick costs $27USD. It's a good price for a lipstick that good!
      -xo
      Amaal

      Delete
  3. Those lipsticks are divine! Not that I need any ahem. If I end up buying them it's your fault okay!? You picked up some fab bits!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I guarantee that you'll love em' and if you don't then you can blame me! -xo
      Thanks so much!
      -Amaal

      Delete
    2. Haha! I guarantee that you'll love em' and if you don't then you can blame me! -xo
      Thanks so much!
      -Amaal

      Delete