UNBOXING: MORPHE BRUSHES JACLYN HILL FAVOURITES PALETTE

Tuesday, May 12, 2015


Hello everyone!
Today, I decided to post about my unboxing of the Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette!
I recieved my order yesterday and I just couldn't wait to see it. I ripped through the box and there it was. The palette is so beautiful and the shades are breathtaking. I love EVERY single shade in the palette. I was afraid that it might have a few broken shades since it is fragile and it's being transported to Canada but no! It was safely packaged and it arrived at my doorstep perfectly.

I've been waiting for this palette for soo long and now that I have it, I wanna do so many tutorials on my blog. It has a wide selection of shades and soon I'll be posting one up along with my swatches of all the different shades. Stay tuned for that!
Unfortunately, it was limited edition on the Morphe Brushes website so it's no longer available. I got mine the last time they were selling it which is why I received mine quite late. It was USD$27 I think. Since I live in Canada I also did have to pay for shipping and handling fees. I love this palette and I think it's worth the price. The shades feel so buttery and smooth and it's so pigmented. I just love it a lot.
I would love to see your comments as to what you think about this palette.
Thanks for reading. Love you lots!
-xo


10 comments:

  1. It looks stunning!! Those colors are all so vivid and pretty! Loveee it xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colours as well! They're gorgeous! Thanks so much for commenting!
      -xo

      Delete
  2. The Morphe palette looks beautiful, love the range of colours
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shades are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for commenting!
      -xo
      Amaal

      Delete
  3. Wow the colors are amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful palette! love the mix of neutrals and bolds for summer xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenny! Thats one thing I love about it as well! They have a perfect balance of shades that are perfect to wear for any season!
      Thanks so much for commenting!
      -xo
      Amaal

      Delete
  5. Hey Amaal! I was wondering how much was the duties fees? (I'm also from Canada!) Since I placed an order a few days ago, I was also wondering did you use FedEx or USPS for shipping?! Thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sandy! I used USPS for shipping and I honestly don't remember how much the duty fees were! Sorry about that! Sorry for the late reply as well!
      -xo

      Delete