GetReadyWithMe: MAKEUP LOOK FOR A GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

Friday, May 22, 2015

Hello everyone!
I'd like to share with you all a look I created using Jaclyn Hill's Favorite Palette while I was getting ready. I absolutely love this look and I needed to share it with you all!

I decided to change my eyeshadow colour at the last minute since I didn't feel like wearing a purple shade. 





PRODUCTS USED:
Eyes:
MORPHE Brushes Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette
Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black

Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Medium
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NW40
Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 IN NC45 
Becca Nudes Eyeshadow Palette for Contouring and Highlighting
Wet n Wild Coloricon Blusher (sorry don't know the shade!)
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

Lips:
Vasanti Matte Lipstick in the shade Drunk In Love (my all time favourite!)

Brushes I used:
Jessup Brushes 15PC set

Hope you all enjoyed reading my post!
Don't forget to leave a comment down below and subscribe by email!
Thanks so much!
Love you lots!
-xo

6 comments:

  1. Great look , thanks for the tips. The eyeliner and eyeshadow are gorgeous )

    Maya
    http://beautish-bymaya.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful makeup look and you look absolutely gorgeous in the pictures! Thanks for the great post :)

    Shannon xx | http://lotsofloveshannon.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shannon! I'm glad you liked it!
      -xo
      Amaal

      Delete
  3. This is amazing, love how its simple yet it looks soo gorgeous! So helpful for a beginner like me THANK YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad its helpful! Thanks so much boo!
      -xo
      Amaal

      Delete