BECCA OMBRE NUDES EYE PALETTE REVIEW

Saturday, May 9, 2015

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14033961/?claim=hw4sjjrgktk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hello Everyone!
I decided to do a review for my first blog post.
I wanted to share with you all my new favourite eyeshadow palette from BECCA.
I recently came to fall in love with BECCA products and once I saw this palette in Sephora I was so excited to use it. As you'll see in the next picture, I already got my hands on all of the shades. Not only do I use it as an eyeshadow palette, I also use it as a contour and highlighter due to the wide selection of shades. The main reason why I love it is because it's matte! I loovee matte shades so much, I obviously had to get it.

Swatches of all 5 shades 

It goes for CAD$48 and I felt that it was a reasonably good price since it's really pigmented and blendable. It also has perfect nudes for all skin colours. 
And for all of you folks who love cool grey tones instead of warm tones, then you should definitely go for this palette. This multipurpose palette works perfectly for me and if you do go and decide to try it out please leave me a comment down below. For all of those who already own one, leave me a comment down below as to what your thoughts are on this palette.
I love you all.
Thanks for reading.
-xo 
Amaal

6 comments:

  1. love your first post Amaal :)
    looking forward to reading the next!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thanks Humi!! Love youu boo! 😍😘😘

      Delete
  2. Hi! Thanks for following me on bloglovin.
    This is my first time to visit your blog, and I like it a lot :)


    alheaology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Really appreciate it.
      I'm glad you like it!
      -xo

      Delete
  3. Love all your posts guurl! I also really love the dark nude shaded, something I would deffo wear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ilhan! Yeah this palette would be perfect for you! Its simple but still beautiful! It would look really good on you!
      -xo
      Amaal

      Delete